My photo
I am a non-relevant, non-famous, average person, living in this world as a visitor with my real home in Heaven.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My burden

Today, like many days, I have a burden I feel I need to share with the world. Its a simple message really, and not even a new message. The voice crying in the wilderness, John the Baptist, said "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!" Matthew 3:2 This is a simple yet profound message. In that day John was telling people about the coming of Christ the Messiah. Today, I sit here and proclaim to you that Jesus Christ is coming again and it will be soon. We never know how much time we have left in this world. Today is the day to repent believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for he is faithful to forgive our sins and save us to eternal life. Don't wait....please I beg all who read this....don't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment