My photo
I am a non-relevant, non-famous, average person, living in this world as a visitor with my real home in Heaven.

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Dream

I hesitate to write this post but I cannot get it out of my head. Last night my wife and I both had a dream. Now, if you knew me you would know that it is exceedingly rare for me to have a dream that I remember. My wife however remembers her dreams often. But last night she had a dream like never before. Now, let me preface this by saying that I am not claiming that she or me had a vision, BUT, it does bring a message and a point to mind that I want to share. Mindy at the beginning of her dream was spoken to by Christ and he told her that judgment was coming soon and to get ready. After that she saw herself, and her family outside trying to tell other people of coming judgment. The sky then filled with smoke and fire rained down from heaven. People all around us were being consumed by the fire but when the fire came to her and her family we held hands and prayed and worshiped God. The fire passed over us and we were spared the wrath of God. We continued to beg people to repent and come to Christ or judgment would come upon them. Some came to Christ and some did not. That is an interesting dream is it not. My dream was much shorter but coupled with this dream that Mindy had I thought it interesting. My dream was simple....I was taken away from life as I know it and entered into a white hall through two double doors. I met friends and family that I have not seen in years. Everyone was in white, but not everyone I knew was there and I was told to wait since it was almost time. I felt like I was being gathered for some event that was about to happen. Now I know I have said that the Lord gave me a burden to tell people to repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, but I feel a greater since of urgency after last night. Was this dream I had a vision from God? I have no idea. Was Mindy's Dream a vision? No clue. But I do know that my burden to tell people that time is short is strong again. I do not claim to know what the future holds other than Christ is coming again to judge the world. Are you ready? What will you say when you meet the Most high God, Creator of All, Alpha and Omega? To say that you have been good is not enough. To say that you prayed and went to church isn't enough. What will you say?

Well its easy as ABC.

A - Admit that you are a sinner and need God's Forgiveness.
Romans 3:23
23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,


B - Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
John 3:16
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


C - Confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
Romans 10:9
9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.


Here is a simple prayer that you can pray:
Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Please post a comment or send me an email if you prayed this prayer so that I might pray for you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment