My photo
I am a non-relevant, non-famous, average person, living in this world as a visitor with my real home in Heaven.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pondering the awesome God

I looked up into the sky today and realized how small I am. I am but a speck on this gigantic ball of soil we call earth. If I could run a 4 min mile and do that without stopping until I ran around the entire earth it would take me 33.3 days. Wow, a month of running as fast as an Olympic sprinter to get around the earth. If I ran at the speed that i did in High School which was a 12 min mile, it would take me 100 days of non stop running to go once around the earth. I feel so small in this world, yet, the creator of all of this loved me so much he died for me so that I can spend eternity with him in paradise. This blows my mind. What an awesome God I love and serve, that created all thing with his words in a flash but still knows me personally and loves me. There is nothing better, in all of creation, than knowing the creator personally. Even though I mess up daily and struggle to show what little love I am capable of, He still loves me with out fail. Even though I slap him in the face daily with my sin, he still loves me. Even though He knew how sinful I would be during my life He died for me anyway. What an awesome God we serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment