My photo
I am a non-relevant, non-famous, average person, living in this world as a visitor with my real home in Heaven.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The world is backwards it seems.

Isaiah 5:20-23

20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe to men mighty at drinking wine,
Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink,
23 Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
And take away justice from the righteous man!

It seems to me that lately I read about people in our world and can't figure them out. Lets put a man in jail for two years because he killed a dog but it acceptable to kill a child for the sake of convenience. Its great to sing praises of worship to our president Obama but utter the name of Jesus at school and people get offended or you get labeled an intolerant hatemonger. We shall not dare to read the bible in school but its perfectly acceptable to have a islamic club or special Muslim prayer time. Its ok to teach my kids at school about alternate lifestyles but to preach from the pulpit against Homosexuality is hate speech. I do not understand this world anymore. It seems to me that everywhere I turn common sense has left and been replaced with tolerance.

John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus is not Tolerant of sin or other ways to eternal life. Then why do we as Christians let the world continue to say there are other ways, there are many truths, and life is relative. Christ died for us can we not take a stand for Him?

Matthew 5:10-12

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

...nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment